Thursday, January 12, 2006

Changes to Itinerary

Already a slight change in Itinerary.  First, I'll stay an extra day in Bakersfield, Ca so i can have dinner and go to a party with some old friends before departing the next day.   That might take a day off my stay in the Seattle area. The train from Vancouver, BC across Canada (The Canadian) only leaves on certain days.

Also, the train to Churchill, Manitoba  turns around after 12 hour stopover.  I think this will be enough time to wander the town for a bit....we'll see.  Otherwise, I'll have to book a couple of nights in a hotel/motel, and I only budgeted for one. I just don't think there's enough town to see to spend two nights up there.    Two days up, 12 hours there, 2 days back.   I think one of those nights will be a sleeper car.

Also, I’m testing a new Blogger plug-in for MS Word.  I really didn’t like the formatting problems when writing in pure text mode.  We’ll see how this works out….formatting, saved on disk….hopefully no more lost posts.   Of course, I’ll still use Picasa2 to post photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home