Sunday, January 29, 2006

A Little Recap

A Little Recap

I got a little ahead of myself with updates.   As you might recall, a Cal-train hit a car somewhere before Sacramento.   This put the already running late Coastal Starlite six hours behind schedule.   I arrived in Sacramento a little after midnight and ended up sleeping on the hard wooden benches until the train arrived --- about 5am.  

By the time I arrived in Olympia, Wa it was 3:15am….or O-dark-thirty as we used to say in the navy.   So, my friends who were driving an hour to pick me up had to leave at 2am instead of 5pm.    I didn’t get much sleep on the whole trip.   I was actually excited to see my friends.   I even tried having a couple of beer with dinner (Tortelinni sp?) but that only got me about an hour of steady sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home