Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Cold as Ice

This is a photo I made on the way to Toronto, somewhere in northern Ontario. The trip between Winnipeg-Souix Lookout-Toronto is really quite picturesque. Branches ladened with inches, and sometimes up to a foot of snow, and narrow cuts in the rock, are interupted by thousands of frozen and snow covered lakes. It was a winter wonderland going through there and probably better than the summer view.

Right now I'm relaxing at my sister's apt in Oakville, Ontario...just outside of Toronto. She met me at Union Station in downtown Toronto last evening and we took the GO train to Oakville. I must admit I'm getting a little train weary. I might just hop on and go to Halifax. Another reason for this is because I have some clients who have still not sent me payment for invoices I put out over 30 days ago....or have told me the checks in the mail. Receiving just one of those would make all the difference in the world to where I went from here.

It's nice just to relax and get the laundry done. I'm starved so I'm going to walk out for a bite to eat, and maybe the pub has Keith's on tap or bottle. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home