Sunday, February 05, 2006

Southbound Hudson Bay

This is the Southbound Hudson Bay shown stopped at Thomspon, MB. Let's just say the air was still a little 'fresh' when I took this shot. Thompson is about halfway to The Pas, which is about halfway to Winnipeg from Churchill.

Talked to my Sis today and because the way my schedule and finances are going I'm going to stay at her place for a couple of days. She lives, and goes to school, in Oakville, Ont. So, when my train arrives in Toronto she'll catch the GO train down to Union Station and meet me there. I'll hop the go train back with her. It'll give me a few more days to unwind and do some laundry, etc.

Got about 2 hours before catching the Eastbound 'Canadian' to Toronto from Winnipeg. Currently listening to: Can't you See (what that women is doing to me) , from Matt Minglewood's Live at Last album. .....gonna catch a freight train.... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home